Our policy is to keep the personal information we receive completely confidential, and used solely for internal purposes. We will not share your personal information with any other parties.
- Licence for website access:
- Innerleithen Online grants you a limited licence to access and make personal use of this website, but not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of Innerleithen Online. This licence does not include any resale or commercial use of this website or its contents; any derivative use of this website or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another party; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- This website or any portion of this website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written consent.
- You are granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to the Welcome page of Innerleithen Online as long as the link does not portray Innerleithen Online, its affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any Innerleithen Online logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without our express written consent.
- Your conduct:
- You must not use the website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way.
- You understand that you, and not Innerleithen Online, are responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to us and you must use the website for lawful purposes only.
- You must not use the website for any of the following:
- for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity
- to send, use or reuse any material that is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing; or in breach of copyright, trademark, confidence, privacy or any other right; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or objectionable; or which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any "spam"
- to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety
- Copyright and database rights:
- All content included on the website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, and audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Innerleithen Online, its affiliates or its content suppliers and is protected by United Kingdom and International copyright and database right laws. The compilation of all content on this website is the exclusive property of Innerleithen Online and its affiliates and is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright and database right laws. All software used on this website is the property of, our affiliates or our software suppliers and is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright laws.
- You may not systematically extract and/or re-utilise parts of the contents of the website without Innerleithen Online express written consent. In particular, you may not utilise any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) for re-utilisation of any substantial parts of this website, without Innerleithen Online express written consent. You also may not create and/or publish your own database that features substantial parts of this website without Innerleithen Online express written consent.
- Copyright claims:
- Innerleithen Online and its affiliates respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow our Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement.
- Electronic communications:
- When you visit Innerleithen Online or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. We communicate with you by mail or by posting notices on the website. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications from us electronically and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
- Alteration of Service or Amendments to the Conditions:
- We reserve the right to make changes to our website, policies, and these Conditions of Use & Sale at any time. You will be subject to the policies and Conditions of Conditions of Use & Sale in force at the time that you use the website or that you order goods from us, unless any change to those policies or these conditions is required to be made by law or government authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you). If any of these conditions is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
- Events beyond our reasonable control:
- We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
- If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
- Any links to external websites provided by this website have been included for convenience only and Innerleithen Online accepts no responsibility nor liability for the contents of any linked website. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Innerleithen Online of any linked website or its provider.
- Nothing in these terms shall exclude liability for fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Innerleithen Online will accept no responsibility for any loss or damage of whatever nature arising in any way out of the use of, or inability to use, this site, or from any error or omission in information contained in the site.
- While every care is taken to ensure that the information displayed on this site is correct, no warranty or representation is given as to its quality, accuracy or completeness.
- Innerleithen Online makes no guarantee that the server this website runs on is entirely virus-free and accepts no responsibility for any damage caused to any PC or other machine used to access it.